Custom Made Penn part by Maxed Out."This project was such a no brainer it is beyond silly. We are still using a shift lever designed in the 1930's by Otto Henze, the founder of Penn reels. Fast forward 85 years and it's time for something new...."
- The "tank top" shift levers are 100% CNC machined from a solid piece of 6061 aluminum.
- Low profile to accommodate even bent/offset style reel handles.
- Comes with two o-rings to fit in the grooves of the knob for better grip.
- Also includes a spacer washer to go between the nut and the lever to prevent electrolysis.
- Fits all reels that use the standard 21-66 lever.
- Colors chosen to match most modern aluminum upgrade colors.
FITS THESE REELS110, 111, 112, 113, 113L2, 113-LH, 113H, 113H-LH, 113H2, 113H2-LH, 113H2LW, 113H2SP, 113HL, 113HLW, 113HSP, 125, 250, 259, 267, 268, 500, 500L-LH, 500S, 501, 66, 67, 68, 78, 99
ORDER HERE: https://store.scottsbt.com/PennParts/21-66A-Custom.aspx
Post a Comment